Situated in a breathtaking oceanfront setting, Grande Shores Ocean Resort offers the ideal lodging option for your next Myrtle Beach golf getaway.
Grande Shores boasts a multitude of amenities including:
- The Shoreline Café, offering full onsite breakfast and dinner menu selections along with Happy Hour appetizers and drink specials;
- Outdoor water amenities featuring a multilevel oceanfront pool and lazy river, and a 7th-floor oceanview pool deck with its own pool, lazy river and four hot tubs;
- Indoor water amenities including a pool, kiddie pool and hot tub, all of which are heated year-round; and
- A fitness center with cardio and weight-training equipment.
Grande Shores is conveniently located in close proximity to both Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach shopping, dining and entertainment options, all while separating itself from the larger crowds you’ll find along the beaches of downtown resorts to the north and south.
And golf? Arcadian Shores, Grande Dunes Resort Course, The Dunes Golf & Beach Club, Pine Lakes Country Club and Myrtlewood Golf Club are just a few of the many options located just minutes from your lodging location.
As always, MyrtleBeachGolf.net can effectively pair up your Grande Shores lodging with any of a wide range of tee time package specials that feature courses in the Grande Shores vicinity, including:
- The Ultimate Glens Buy 3/Get 5 Free special starting at $259 per golfer, and including lunch and range balls on each day of play;
- Prime Time Rewards from $291 per golfer, with a $100 gift card for each golfer in your group and access to 22 award-winning designs;
- and many more at our golf specials page.
Visit our Grande Shores page to learn more on how you can include this oceanfront resort as part of your next Myrtle Beach golf getaway!